A browser is One of the most popular and useful apps nowadays a lot of people uses mostly, meanwhile we have some people that use browser sometimes to watch YouTube videos without knowing how to download the exact video they are watching using the browser.
To download Videos on YouTube using any browser such as Chrome, opera mini, Mozilla, Ucbrowser, or any others is One of the easiest ways. Over 60% of people use the browser but many don’t know how to download videos from YouTube that’s why they keep searching the internet for an app to download YouTube videos.
In this Tutorial today, you will learn how to Download and save any YouTube videos easily using a browser to your Android, iOs, PC, Storage without much stress. So let quickly Get started.
How To Download YouTube Videos With Browser
- Make sure you have a browser installed on your Android, iOS, or PC.
- Now, Visit YouTube.com where you would like to download your movie or video.
- Search for your movie name. Once you have seen the movie, then click on it.
- Immediately you click on the video, the video Will about to stream but don’t worry quickly click at the video address bar on your browser, you will see something like this 👉 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x41dLEcJbM0 Just clean the https://m. And add 👉 https://ss then tap enter.
- The SS you added to the address means you want to save the video to your Android, iOs or PC. Once you added this. Surely it will direct you to the download page. Kindly choose your favorite Video format either in Mp4, Mkv, Avi and Enjoy.
To download Youtube videos using your any browser. go to YouTube.com from your Phone or PC and copy the video URL Adress you want to download at the Top of the browser. then visit this website en.savefrom.net and insert the Video URL Adress to Download The Youtube Video Easily.